CYCSA membership offers a range of privileges, services, offers and benefits, and the chance to become involved in a variety of member interest groups, events and activities.
Whether your interest is in racing, cruising, fishing, socialising or simply getting out of the water, the CYCSA is a welcoming Club with much to offer.
Our members enjoy access to our many facilities and services at discounted rates:
- Modern Clubhouse with excellent restaurant and function facilities, and on-site ATM
- Indoor and outdoor bar areas & extensive undercover patio facility overlooking the marina
- Private function, ceremony and conference facilities - room hire fee waived
- Kinnaird Room - a small training and conference facility perfect for small functions
- Members lounge adjacent to the bar, including flat screen TV and internet access
- Free use of the fully undercover BBQ Area
- Free WiFi Internet access available from the patio area
- Sail drying and sail storage facilities (subject to availability)
- Club tractor available for members only
- Secure car parking, trolleys, workshop and storage facilities
- Ice machines, vending machines, and gas cylinder exchange and purchase program on-site
- Use of conveniently located swing moorings in Black Point, Stansbury and Edithburgh, perfect for casual stopovers while cruising around Gulf St Vincent.
- Conveniently located nearby are public transport facilities, shops, chandlery, engineering and marine services.
Special Membership Benefits include:
- Reciprocal rights to affiliated yacht clubs. For a complete list and affiliation details, please click here.
- A 10% discount on food and beverages on presentation of your CYCSA membership card
- Member renewal special offers/discounts
- Regular members only social events and presentations
- Discounts on Marine Academy courses
- Member's Insurance scheme - an independent Trust for CYCSA members only to cover marine risks
- Access to the Online Business Directory at special member rates (one line listings free of charge!)
All members also receive:
- Quarterly Groundswell Magazine - the official glossy magazine of the CYCSA
- Regular e-bulletins highlighting the latest events at the Club
Senior Members enjoy these added benefits:
- Special reciprocal membership arrangements with the Naval, Military & Air Force Club of South Australia
(please contact Reception for further details)
- The ability to purchase or lease marina or hardstand berths to store your boat at our prestigious premises
- Use of Slipway and maintenance facilities at discounted rates
- Use of the Club's internal launching ramp (note: Senior Members who own or lease a hardstand berth and actually store their vessel on that hardstand berth are the only persons who may launch boats from the Club ramp without the prior approval of the CEO).
- Ability to participate in Racing Events via joining the Racing Association (racing participation fees apply)
- Access to the effluent pump-out facility
Racing Members enjoy these added benefits:
- Ability to participate in Racing Events - a great way to learn new skills, socialise, make friends and get fit
- Automatic Membership of Yachting Australia
- Automatic racing insurance cover through Yachting Australia
- Downwind, the Racing Association's newsletter, is provided to all Racing Members via the website on a monthly basis
- Attend functions such as Racing Association Presentation Night to celebrate the racing season results